Join me on Saturday November 23rd for a full day workshop on “Creating a Powerful & Peaceful Holiday Season” (10am - 4:00pm)
The 'holiday season' can be a time when we need to focus on what we want to create for ourselves. The holidays are generally a time to give to others. Come and prepare for this season and learn to deepen your connection to yourself and what YOU need during this busy time.
In this ‘workshop’ there will be opportunity for you connect with you and become clear about how to navigate your way through the season with peace and being in your power. My intention in providing this workshop, is for you to take the time and reflect what is most important. It’s time to learn how to receive what you need so (if you choose) you can give to others, show-up at that party and be fully connected with your friends & family.
We will practice guided meditations and exercises that will support clarity and connection to the most important issues going into the holidays...
I just returned from running a weekend retreat in Ontario with an incredible group of women. The weekend was full of many loving highlights and deep learning at the soul level. I want to send out a massive Thank You to my co-host Dana, who opened her cottage for the retreat and helped us coordinate a powerful weekend.
Here’s a couple key realizations I had while on retreat:
1. We all need to tap out of everyday life to get perspective. This helps us take inventory of our personal abundance and also shine light on the areas of our life that need attention.
2. If you surround yourself with the right people at the right time, magic will be created. Let’s be honest, not all humans are at the same point in their spiritual evolution. When you spend time connecting with people who mirror your truth back to you, it’s powerful and transformative.
3. We’re all teachers at our true core. When I run retreats like this I always hold space as facilitator, however this does not mean t...
I'm excited to announce my upcoming weekend retreat in September. On retreat you will be with like-minded women, committed to deeply nourishing and connecting with themselves.
If you are:
~ Needing some time away from your routine to check-in with yourself and create time for rest and relaxation
~ Wanting to feel more peaceful and grounded
~ Excited to see what is next for yourself
Give yourself permission to take care of you:
- Allow yourself to take the time for you and be held in a space of love for your own healing
- Learn to tap into your own powerful, supportive inner resources that will always be there for you
- Connect with your priorities
- Deeply relax and receive
Dates & Time:
~ Arrive Friday September 20th (6:00 - 7:30pm)
~ Depart Sunday September 22nd approximately 1 pm.
Cost: $159 which includes room, food & retreat work
Space is limited to 8 people.
If you know this is for you, register NOW to reserve your spot!!
I've just returned from a magical week at Blue Spirit Retreat Centre in Costa Rica with Wendy DeRosa. It was a full week of self care, nurturing and radical self inquiry. Nothing could have prepared me for the deep support, healing and life-long friendships that were created.
I'm especially grateful to Wendy for mirroring courage and strength in fulfilling my dream to host a retreat.
My three biggest realizations on retreat were:
1. Retreats are a necessary time to reset
2. As women we need deep connections with others to thrive
3. Retreats are magical.... and I'm ready to create this space for others
If you’ve been thinking of starting a meditation practice, here are some of the top benefits you’ll experience and a couple of tips to get started.
Benefits of Meditation:
- Time for yourself
- Increasing grey matter in your brain
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases creativity
- Sleep better
- Have better focus during the day
And here are 3 of my TOP TIPS for newbie meditators
1. Create a dedicated space to meditate each day. Try to avoid doing other activities in that space.
2. Start small and build. For example, start with 1 minute each day, then increase it when you feel ready.
3. Release your expectations to the results. Focus on building the habit of meditation rather than expecting to see results.
Meditation is a powerful practice and it may take time for you to master it. Be patient with yourself and remember “Be the tortoise, not the hare”.
Today I found great inspiration in this quote and I want to share this with you. My journey in being an Inspirational Coach & Mentor has had me make some clear choices for myself. Saying 'yes' to myself has been a choice I will always continue to make. Daily, I say 'no' to the things that take me off my path.
What are you saying 'yes' to in your life? What are you therefore say 'no' to?
Do you have teens that would benefit from a little more direction and guidance in their life? Then I have an incredible opportunity for you. w any kids who want to start meditating? We'd love them to join us for this workshop.
Here's how they'll benefit:
- Hear & understand their inner wisdom
- Enhance sense of self-worth
- Find strength & inspiration to succeed
Please contact me asap if you know anyone who would benefit from this:
Are you ready to get serious about your meditation practice? Join us for a Meditation Series that takes place over 9 weeks. During the series we'll have 7 different group sessions where I'll guide you through a meditation and give you tips and tricks to take home with you.